Worship my big titties in this black and pink push up bra

Black padded bra w/ pink trim -Custom Black padded bra w/ pink trim -Custom

DESCRIPTION

This Bra comes with 5 pics of me in the bra and out if you wish. You may customize the pics to have my man spread his man juices on my breast and bra for your pleasure.. or you we can keep it just between you and me and I can send you secret pics .

Extras
Worn 2 days add $5
Worn 3 days add $10
worn during workout w/out deodorant for
excessive sweat and natural scent

INFORMATION

Price: $20
I don't ship oversea
P&P: I accept a wide array of payments, Money order, well concealed cash, Amazon Gift Card, Online Giftcards, and Greendot Money Pak.
I do ship worldwide, Shipping for up to 4 panties is 5.90 U.S. priority shipping Shipping First Class in the U.S. is available starting at $3.00 Shipping to Canada $9.00
Shipping to different countries varies.
Express Shipping is available for certain items.
Pay me with: Amazon Vouchers
Credit Cards
Other Online Vouchers
Gifts or Cash
No PayPal
To view my Selling Terms and Feedback visit my Verification page:www.pantytrust.com/ladyebony.html

Country: USA