MY COMFY SLIGHTLY SMELLY PINK SOCKS





DESCRIPTION

I love these socks so cozy they are. They come with 5 pics of me in the nude with these socks on. I will wear the for 24 hours, my scent is not very heavy, kind of a light to medium scent. I do not smoke or have pets so you dont have to worry about any extra scents getting into your socks, besides the scent of my toes.

Extra 2 day wear add $5
Extra 3 days wear add $10

INFORMATION

Price: $15
I don't ship oversea
P&P: I accept a wide array of payments, Money order, well concealed cash, Amazon Gift Card, Online Giftcards, and Greendot Money Pak.
I do ship worldwide, Shipping for up to 4 panties is 5.90 U.S. priority shipping Shipping First Class in the U.S. is available starting at $3.00 Shipping to Canada $9.00
Shipping to different countries varies.
Express Shipping is available for certain items.
Pay me with: Amazon Vouchers
Credit Cards
Other Online Vouchers
To view my Selling Terms and Feedback visit my Verification page:www.pantytrust.com/ladyebony.html

Country: USA