LADYEBONY'S SATIN FULL BACK PANTIES

LadyEbony

DESCRIPTION

I will wear my gold satin panties for one day, unless you would like to customize- 2 pics will be included.

*Stats*
Pantie size:8
Color:Gold
Scent:light to mild pussy scent
-----------------------------
For 1 day wear - Free
For 2 day wear add $5
For 3 day wear add - $10
For Masturbated in add - $5
For Peed in add - $10
For Ass streaks $20
For a video of me wetting the panties add $25
Shipping is Free for orders over $50 under $50 shipping is $3.90


INFORMATION

Price: $30 U.S.D.
I will ship overseas - contact me for price
P&P: I accept a wide array of payments, Money order, well concealed cash, Amazon Gift Card, Online Giftcards, and Greendot Money Pak.
I do ship worldwide, Shipping for up to 4 panties is 5.90 U.S. priority shipping Shipping First Class in the U.S. is available starting at $3.00 Shipping to Canada $9.00
Shipping to different countries varies.
Express Shipping is available for certain items.
Pay me with: Send gift to ladyebonylive@gmail.com
Amazon Vouchers
Credit Cards
Other Online Vouchers Contact Me for details
To view my Selling Terms and Feedback visit my Verification page: